“The Basilica della Santissima Trinità di Saccargia (English: “Basilica of the Holy Trinity of Saccargia”) is a church constructed entirely in local stone (black basalt and white limestone), with a typical appearance of Tuscan Romanesque style.”
The Naga Cathedral in Naga City, Camarines Sur was erected of Padia-an when the Diocese of Nueva Caceres was created by a Papal Bull of August 14, 1595. The cathedral was destroyed by fire in 1768. The construction of the present cathedral in Spanish-Romanesque style began in 1808, led by Bishop Bernardo dela Concepcion. It was finished and blessed by Mons. Tomas Ladron de Guevara in 1843. It was damaged by typhoon in October 1856 and restored by the very Rev. Fray Francisco Gainza in 1862-1879. It was damaged by an earthquake in 1887 and repaired by Obras Publicas under the direction of Bishop Arsenio Campo and Engineer Ricardo Ayuso in 1890.