How to Determine if Globe or Smart Number

Ever since I got a postpaid plan, courtesy of Globe SM Naga branch, and availed myself of its unlimited mobile surfing for P999/mo and unlimited Globe & TM text and call for P599/mo (and in the process got myself a new Galaxy Samsung Mini absolutely free!)…

…I have been making unlimited calls to my staff, my family, my friends and practically anyone who has a Globe/TM number.

The thing is, I can’t really distinguish which numbers are not on the Globe/TM network. Good thing, I found this handy. It’s great for tracking which people I’m calling I get additional charges for.

How to determine if Smart, Globe or Sun number

I hope you found this post helpful! ;-)

*last updated March 22, 2012

Previous Next

8 Comments (+add yours?)

1. erik
    Mar 22, 2012 @ 12:48:47

my number in 0912******* the fourth digit is 2 and im using talk n text…maybe its cause my sim was made this yr…pls update your forum..thanks anyways

• angkulet
      Mar 22, 2012 @ 13:43:39

Yeah, I was told of this. I just haven’t gotten the time to update it. Updated it now. :) Thanks!!

2. isang
    Nov 22, 2012 @ 17:20:06

many thanks.. it helps me a lot..

3. edisson
    Dec 18, 2012 @ 10:54:50

there’s 0946 and 0947 in smart also in sun there is 0942 and 0943. please add it there so it is still updated

• angkulet
      Dec 18, 2012 @ 14:23:58

Thanks so much! I appreciate it!

4. marvin
    Jan 04, 2013 @ 06:45:18

Thank you so much for this. I have gotten my first postpaid plan like two months ago. My second and third bills shocked me, seeing that I went way, way beyond my limit. So, I’ll Globe’s Unlicall and Text to Globe and TM numbers to minimize my ballooning charges. In fact, I even indicated in every of my contact if one is a Globe, Smart, and Sun subscriber. Good thing since I realized that I do make frequent calls and texts to mostly Globe subscribers, so maybe the add-on 599 will really help me this time minimize my bill. I hope. Just a question, since the 599 promo only includes free texts and calls to Globe and TM, do Globe code numbers above include TM, too – since you have not included TM in particular. Pls. enlighten me. Thank you so much!

• angkulet
      Jan 06, 2013 @ 14:54:34

The GLobe numbers above also include TM. They’re technically on the same network. :)

I hope to be able to edit this image to add new numbers, as suggested by previous commenters. Hope to do this soon!

5. Sandeep