Touch down Manila after more than a month in Bicol, and what do I have lined up for today?
1. A trip to Quiapo or Divisoria with my good friend Summer to scout for kitchen and bar supplies. I hope I have enough funds. Since I do not have househelp anymore, we are going with Lia. I hope Summer and I are up for this daunting job.
2. A side trip to the U.P. Department of Speech Communication and Theater Arts for some materials for the sound exhibit project with Jethro Joaquin for World Listening Day in July.
3. Another side trip to the Dulaang U.P. office in Palma Hall for some news.
4. A meeting with my boss at the Wilfrido Ma. Guerrero theater later at 6pm. I hope by this time H is done with office stuff so he can take over with the parenting duties.
… and for tomorrow?
5. A meeting with another possible work-related project with Mon Jocson and Lia’s ninang, Nica Prudente, on the side. Actually, it’s the same venue, but since I am bringing Lia along, I asked her pretty ninang to come look after Lia while I go on the meeting.
… and for the rest of this trip?
6. And last but not the least, I hope there is still time to see my friends while I am in Manila. I don’t know exactly when I will be here next, better be safe and see them while I’m here. 🙂
On a side note, hurricane Trellia has been unleashed in our household. Our home looks like a typical home with a 2-year old and no househelp. Mess all over for the win!