04 Feb 2010 No Comments
UBBE Calaguas + SURFVIVOR Bagasbas (Apr 17-18, 2010)
Camarines Norte, Philippines
BEACH BUMMING + Surfing + Skimboarding in ONE WEEKEND
P3,900 per pax (ALL IN) – if the group fills 1 bus
- Roundtrip air-con bus: Manila to Daet – Daet to Manila
- Overnight accommodation at Calaguas Island (1 Nipa hut with CR and fresh water + Camping Tents)
- Chartered boat service from port of Daet to Calaguas Island
- Camp meals at Calaguas Island (Day 1:lunch, dinner, Day 2 breakfast)
- Other meals: Day 1: Breakfast, Day 2: Lunch and Dinner
- Guide fees and Environmental fees at Calaguas Island
- Use of skimboards at Calaguas Island
- Half-day room accommodation at Bagasbas tourist inn (for rest & shower)
- Travel Insurance
- Travel Factor Souvenir: ID, Lanyard
- Surf Lesson at Bagasbas Beach with surfboard rental and instructor (P400 per pax)
Day 0, Apr 16 Friday
10:00 PM Assembly at McDo Quezon Ave
11:00 PM Departure to Makati
11:45 PM Pick Up participants at Shell McKinley, Makati
12:00 MN Departure to Daet
Day 1, Apr 17 Saturday
07:00 AM ETA Daet;
09:00 AM ETA Calaguas Island
Set Camp, BEACH BUMMING, Explore the Island
12:00 NN Lunch
more BEACH BUMMING and skimboarding
07:00 PM Dinner and Bonfire Night
Day 2, Apr 18 Sunday
08:00 AM Breakfast
09:00 AM Break camp
10:00 AM Depart camp
12:00 NN ETA Bagasbas, Daet. check-in at Tourist Inn. Lunch. Rest. Explore Bagasbas Beach.
02:00 – 4:00 PM Option to Surf or Skim c/o CamNorte Surfing Association
07:00 PM Check out. Dinner
09:30 PM ETD Daet to Manila via bus (travel time: 7 hours)
Day 3, Apr 19 Monday
3:30 AM ETA Cubao
BOOKING AND RESERVATION GUIDELINES
* Deadline of Registration: Mar 15, 2010 (or earlier)
* Book & Buy Policy. First come, first serve basis.
* No regform, No reservation. To reserve, please fill-out registration form then send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Calaguas – Registration (Apr 17-18, 2010)
* Then you will receive thru email account details where to deposit payment (BPI). For group reservations, please send your registration forms in one file & email.
* Everyone is required to download and submit registration form
* Please register only if you are 100% sure you are joining. And if after registering you need to back-out, please have the courtesy to notify us properly thru email.
* Full payment must be settled within the agreed timeframe. Should you need extension, please coordinate with Travel Factor
* Non-refundable but transferable to other person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 5 days before the trip. In this case, the “proxy” must fill-out and submit registration form.
* The payments made to us are only refundable if we cancel due to weather issues or fortuitous events.
* Upon payment, you will receive a copy of complete guidelines, including things to bring, itinerary, reminders, etc…
email your concerns to email@example.com with your name and contact number
Subject: Calaguas – Inquiries (Apr 17-18, 2010)
or contact Travel Factor at 02-359-2434 / 0917-8475341
Recommended for fun-loving & adventurous people who would like to meet new friends while travelling. Be prepared of the long travel time and the ‘wiwi’ moments on public restrooms.
For more information, click on the image or visit the Travel Factor page at Multiply.
A visit to the island of Calaguas is long overdue. It seems to me that I (and Ryan) are the only ones who have not been to the island among all our Travel Factor friends. I know a lot of people in this area and a visit to the island for a day should not be too difficult. I go to Daet often enough. I have a lot of high school friends who have been there and whom I could go with.Â I could even organize a trip for the entire family if so desired. My mom keeps saying we should go.
I wasn’t really friends with TF people in 2008, having joined my first trip in March (Ilocos) and met Leia, Rex and Cha there among a good number of others there for the first time. I met Ced for the first time in May 2008 in Bagasbas Beach, after they had just come back from an overnight at the island. I didn’t make it to the legendary Calaguas trip slash Ced’s birthday party in 2009. My baby was barely two weeks old then.
This year I hope to be able to finally step foot on Calaguas Island, dubbed by TF friends as the “Happy Beach”. I don’t mind spending extra (because I have been told by my high school friends that it only cost them P1,000 all-in for two days and one night in the island when they went there on their own, though this cost is coming from Naga City instead of Manila) because I will be with the happy friends that is the Travel Factor. The fun should be worth it. I could always come back..
Leave a Reply