Travel Factor’s Ultimate Beach Bumming Experience and Snorkeling/Scuba Diving adventure
Dec 5 – 8, 2009
What is SNUBA?
SNUBA stands for Snorkeling and Scuba Diving. It’s a Travel Factor trip that caters to both divers and non-divers.
depending on total number of participants
P7,000 per pax (if 5 participants)
P6,000 per pax (if 10 participants)
• roundtrip service from airport to resort (includes van transfers)
• 3 nights aircon accommodation in Panglao Island, Bohol
• free use of resort amenities: swimming pool, etc.
• guided tour with service and entrance fees
• aircon van for the Countryside Tours
• lunch at Loboc on board a floating restaurant w/ serenade
• boat transfers from resort to Dolphin watching area / Balicasag Island
• Travel Insurance
• Travel Factor ID
• roundtrip airfare and terminal fee
• snorkelling/scuba diving gears and fees
• other meals not part of package
Dec 5 – arrival in Bohol; check-in at resort; free time (relax, swim, dive)
Dec 6 – Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling at Balicasag Island. option to scuba dive.
Dec 7 – whole day Bohol Countryside Tours
Dec 8 – free time; flight to Manila
* Whole day Countryside Tour including Chocolate Hills, Bilar man-made forest, Tarsier watching in Loboc, Loboc river cruise w/ lunch & serenade, Clarin House, Hinagdanan Cave, Phyton Mini Zoo, Baclayon Church & Museum, Hanging Bridge, Blood Compact Marker, Souvenir Shopping, Bohol Bee Farm
For more information, visit the Travel Factor site.
Owraaayttt! Ok, I am still waiting for the poster for this event but as I am overly-igzayded I am already reposting. It seemed like the Cebu Pacific website was down or having server problems, probably from too many people accessing it so thank you so much for Leia Nagal for helping me book the tickets through phone. Thanks much! I am excited to go on a TF trip again. I am excited to be on a TF trip with you again Leia. The last time was Coron back in June 2008 and that was more than a year ago!