17 Jul 2009 1 Comment
1st Team Sports from Travel Factor
Aug 15-16, 2009
This is a get together bonding event for all TF friends since 2006. On Aug 15-16, 2009, Travel Factor invites you to be part of its 1st Team Sports.
TF OLYMPICS is open to all enthusiast of any skill level whether on volleyball, frisbee, badminton, and relay games.
Be amused. Be a fan. Be athletic. Be one of us. Let’s play and have lots of fun!
REGISTRATION FEE P500 per pax (w/ Team T-shirt)
- use of badminton covered court, volleyball facilities
- use of soccer field and track oval
- supply of drinking water
- team tshirt
- Free Limited Edition: Travel Factor Olympics ID
Deadline of Registration: July 19, 2009
Tentative Venue: Meralco Ortigas, Pioneer Mandaluyong, Marikina Sports Complex
Prizes: Sur-prize! To be announced…
Day 1, Sat Aug 15
08:00 AM Opening Ceremony
08:30 – 11:00 AM Frisbee, Relay
12:00 NN Lunch
02:00 – 04:00 PM Mixed Volleyball
05:30 – 09:30 PM Badminton
10:30 PM Socials
** Disclaimer: If in case we won’t be able to finish rounds of all games on Aug 15, we will have a schedule on Aug 16 or whenever the players are free.
GUIDELINES IN JOINING
* Simply download the registration form and send it back to email@example.com Subject: TF Olympics – Registration (Aug 15-16, 2009). Pls read the comments under Main Sport 1, Main Sport 2, Sub Sport 1. There are 3 main sports (Badminton, Frisbee, Mixed Volleyball) and 1 fun sport (Relay/Mini-Games) to choose from.
* Please register only if you are 100% sure you are joining. And if after registering you need to back-out, please have the courtesy to notify us properly thru email.
* For group reservations, please send your registration forms in one file & email.
* You will receive thru email your assigned team and team leader. Let us know if you have the team tshirt already so we will substract it from your registration fee. We will send account details where to deposit payment (BPI).
* Non-refundable but transferable to other person. Travel Factor must be notified asap or at least 10 days before the event. In this case, the â€œproxyâ€ must fill-out and submit registration form.
* Upon payment, you will receive a copy of complete guidelines, event schedule, and challenger list.
* For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or txt the assigned officer of this event 0922-8864480 (Tikoy)
Email your concerns to email@example.com with your name and contact number
Subject: TF OLYMPICS – INQUIRIES (Aug 15-16)
See more information and download registration form at http://travelfactor.org
I am not really very sporty. I don’t know any ball games. I don’t play any ball games. I do swim and surf. There are no balls there. I play badminton. No balls there either. Just cocks. Shuttle cocks.
So anyway, the last time I played badminton was back when I was living in El Nido. And we only played in the middle of the street, or sometimes, if the court is free and devoid of basketball players, at the municipal multi-purpose court.
But I’m gonna go play this time. It’s all in the spirit of fun… and games.. and camaraderie.. and so on and so forth.